Registration for the Clinical Laboratory Management Association (CLMA)'s annual conference, KnowledgeLab 2015, to be held from March 29 through April 1, 2015, in Orlando, Florida, is now open. The annual event brings together current and aspiring laboratory leaders to discuss emerging trends and strategies for tackling current and future challenges in the laboratory.
“The laboratory's role continues to change due to reimbursement declines, bundling of services, and innovations like accountable care organizations,” says Paul Epner, CLMA President. “Demonstrating value is more important than ever and CLMA leads the way in addressing the need. KnowledgeLab 2015 is the place to be to learn the latest, pick-up actionable strategies to take home, and engage with your peers in discussing 'what works.'”
KnowledgeLab 2015 features:
- Forty education sessions focused on one or more of the Body of Knowledge domains
- General sessions presented by experts
- Exhibit Hall with more than 50 exhibitors and sponsors featuring new laboratory products and services
- Lunch roundtables providing one-on-one networking time for attendees
- Fundamentals of Laboratory Leadership, an innovative leadership program to help aspiring laboratory leaders gain and sharpen their management skills
- Advanced Laboratory Leadership, a dynamic leadership program to help experienced laboratory leaders identify strategies for change management and build best practices from laboratory peers.