The newest addition to the Chicago Faucets safety and emergency fittings line is the Combination Eyewash, it includes a touchless or manual faucet for safe eyewash stations in laboratories. A new brochure is now available with the compact emergency eyewash faucet combination options. They meet OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) 1910.151C regulations that require employers to equip facilities with eye wash stations for quick drenching or flushing of the eyes and body within the work area.
Combination Eyewash Faucets:
- Space-saving design allows for safety with the ANSI/ISEA Z358.1 certified eyewash and a versatile tubular brass gooseneck faucet without taking up any additional counter space.
- All safety eyewash fittings are made of heavy duty cast brass with dual waterway spout and vandal resistant outlet designed to withstand abuse and tampering.
- They have dual aerated spray heads with tethered flip off dust caps. The caps protect spray heads from dirt and grime between uses and flip off automatically when activated.
- The 3.3 GPM (Gallons Per Minute) at 50 PSI flow rate provides soft and wide streams for both eyes.
- Standard and separate supply installation to the gooseneck faucet, with available flow rates of 2.2 GPM aerated and 1.0 GPM laminar.
Touchless Faucet Combination Emergency Eyewash:
- Available with integral ASSE 1070 certified scald protection to help prevent scalding. Cuts installation time by over 50%. Fewer connections eliminate as many as six potential leak points.
- Touchless version has optional Commander remote device so it can be field adjusted to maintain and monitor your faucets. Select from Five Running Modes, Hygiene Flush and Track Usage. BLE (Bluetooth enabled) capability is also available.
- To power touchless faucet, select from choice of AC, DC, or Lithium Battery for Long Term Power Supply.
Manual Faucet Combination Emergency Eyewash:
- Separate water supply for eyewash – Independent supply line for eyewash allows connection to a separate ASSE 1071 thermostatic mixing valve to meet code and provide user safety.
- Retrofit to existing sink – For areas that need an eyewash station and already have a compatible faucet, the Chicago Faucets 8450 Series Eyewash Faucet can be retrofit to existing sinks for a quick and easy upgrade.